Saturday, April 13, 2013

upSet T_T

this morning and last Thursday is really a bad memory to be momemorize..but then, it's impossible to be deleted coz eyes have captured all.. heart brokes into pieces and burst out..

last Thursday, i got 3 period direct without any gap.. so, i always late to enter 5 Amal when i should enter it.. last Thursday, when i came late in class the teacher (the real one) was there... so, i said 'salam' but she doesn't listen maybe.. so, i entered the class and said sorry for being late.. but, the face really makes me uncomfortable.. urghhh.... ( a little bit upset)...

finally i realized that actually there is 2 period for that day.. 1 period she took it.. then 1 period for me... i thought she should take it both period coz i can't endure to go into class from a class to another class directly, without any gap.. urm.. i'm running out of time.. T_T
    
others thing before, that make me upset too...is when i messaged my 'guru pembimbing' but she doesn't reply... (i can't blame it) but i'm a little bit upset coz she can text my partner, but can't reply my message... what can i think of this behave..?? (then once i need to be patient and face it...deny it at all !!!)

then, comes another that upset me.. then makes me realized.. i will not ask anything to others... if you can't be asked, then you too shouldn't ask anything from others... emotionally.. i can't accept sometimes the reason of emotion... urmmm... then, if you mad on me, just text it.. i'm a big sorry coz text you to ask that... (my fault)..

i think, i need to buy everything and not just depend on others.. everything i want to use it, just buy.. rather than ask others but we don't know the vice reaction... 

(hoping to humans is quite complicated..coz we don't hold their hearts...)

**fully broken heart.. T_T  


No comments:

Post a Comment